Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Share the Sault Begins


Dear Reader, Since I began writing this blog in June, many readers have written and asked for suggestions of other things to do in the Sault besides boat watching.

I love talking about the Sault because there is so much to do there. I try and attend as many activities as possible. Since I also love to write, I decided to start a new blog that will feature what I have been doing at the Sault.

In the new blog, I will feature activities to enjoy, places to eat, interesting places to visit and observe. For example, did you know there is a house designed and built by an associate of Frank Lloyd Wright in the Sault? Also, did you know the flowers blooming in the Sault right now and brighter and more vibrant than flowers in the Lower Peninsula? I will explain why that is in a future blog.

You can find the blog at www.sharethesault.blogspot.com. I will also put a link to it in the sidebar of this blog.

I hope you enjoy this new effort on my part and as always, I welcome your comments.

No comments: