Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Blog Decisions


I have been writing this blog since the beginning of the summer of 2008. I certainly enjoy sharing with you every day and also hearing comments from many of you. Many of you have shared how you enjoy the blog especially seeing the pictures of the St. Marys River.

We have come to a decision point now. We have closed up our cabin and moved back to our home near Grand Rapids. We will be here until after Christmas. Then we will be leaving for Phoenix, Arizona to spend two months with our daughter out there.

The decision is what to do about this blog. I would like to hear from you readers about what you would prefer to read here. I can do the following:

1. Ask someone in the Sault to report to me what is going on with shipping and then report it to you. I could also use news sources such as boatnerd.com to get information.

2. I could write about what is going on in my life no matter where the road takes me.

3. I could turn 'my baby' over to someone else to write until I return to the cabin next April or May.

4. Just stop posting until I'm back on the river.

I'd like to hear from my readers about what you would choose. Thanks for your input.

Brenda

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't give up your blog. Write about wherever you live. I will look forward to your return to the Sault area next spring. From time to time get reports from the Sault if you can.

Anonymous said...

Brenda I say do what ever your heart tells you to do. It is totally up toyou, if you feel the blog won't get the needed attention until you get back on the lakes then close shop and go have fun and not worry about this.
But the other side is greedy and I love to hear what is going on up there in my favorite place.
I would like to see the last ship of the season and the first of next year.
The decision is up to you on how much you want to be bogged down on your warm weather retreat. If it were me I would see you in the spring!, just my 2 1/2 cents. Thanks for all you have done! and I look forward to seeing you in ther spring. Take care and travel safe, Tom from Bay City

Anonymous said...

We will miss you , reading about the ships adnd seeing the pictures i love mich and when i cannnot be there this is my way of seeing it and hearing about it ,but you have a safe trip and write as soon as u can ,i will miss this ,site till we hear from u have a great time and safe trip. from ohio

Soo Boat Watcher said...

Thanks for the comments. I will bug some of my friends at the Soo to send me photos periodically. Then I can post them for all of us to enjoy. I'll be missing the Soo too.

Sue Woodruff... said...

Hi Brenda,
I also enjoy reading your posts. I hope all is well with you, Brenda. Have a great trip to Phoenix this winter.
Sue