Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sunrise, Sunsets & Rainbows

I took the picture above about a week ago as the sun was rising over Sugar Island. It is always such a peaceful time here. When I'm in working mode, I don't have time to enjoy this time of day.


I took this picture last night as we crossed the Mackinac Bridge. It was just after a heavy rain shower. There was a 360 degree beautiful view.

Looking off the Bridge to the east we could see a rainbow ending at Mackinac Island.

I can tell that summer is starting to end for us. The sunrises are coming later. No more sun peeking over Sugar Island at 4:30 AM. But the cool evening certainly felt great last night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice photos! We saw a rainbow last night too!! And sleeping with the windows open and that COOL breeze with NO HUMIDITY was a slice of heaven!!